Strawberry Pretzel Sandbar
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 4 cups mini pretzels
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp granulated sugar, divided
- ½ Tbsp vanilla (or vanilla bean paste)
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chopped strawberries and 1 Tbsp sugar. Mix well until coated. Set aside.
- Add pretzels to the bowl of a blender or food processor. Blend until you have pretzel crumbs. In a medium bowl combine pretzel crumbs, melted butter and 1 Tbsp sugar. Mix with a fork pressing sugar and butter into pretzel crumbs, until pretzel crumbs are moist. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, ½ cup sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until your mixture is light and creamy. Add whipped topping and mix until combined.
- Add 2 Tbsp pretzel mixture to the bottom of each cup. Press down on mixture with your fingers to create a crust. Add the cream cheese filling, dividing evenly between the 16 servings (reserve a little to dollop on top of each cup if desired). Spoon strawberries over each serving, dividing evenly. Add dollop of remaining mixture to each cup.
- Serve and enjoy!