- Bake the brownies according to the package following the 2 egg directions. Substitute brewed cooled coffee for the water in the recipe. Stir in the milk duds right before spreading into a prepared 9×13 pan. Bake at 350* for 25 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into small squares or rectangles.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp. shortening. Heat for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted and smooth. Spoon into a plastic bag and cut off a tip. Drizzle over the top of the brownies covering the top as much as possible. Let set.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the 1/2 tsp. shortening and white chocolate chips. Heat for 20 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted and smooth. Spoon into another plastic bag and cut a tip off. Drizzle over all the brownie pieces. Let set.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the caramel bits and heavy cream. Stir until completely melted. Stir in 1 Tbsp. sea salt. Drizzle over the tops of the brownies using a spoon. Sprinkle with a little bit of sea salt for garnish. Let set. Store loosely covered. Makes 24 brownies.
- Note: You can adjust the amount of sea salt to your liking.